Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Long Time No Write

So many things that I would like to share, however I guess I am a bit too lazy, and a bit too busy. Since end of 07, til now, I have been complaining about too much work load, but too little time, and I guess this situation will be dragging til April 08.

Anyway, I still manage to catch a break during Chinese New year, had some gambling session, gathering, and hell lot of dining sessions. So, I end up breaking records, I had the most number of "lou sang" in this year, shortest CNY holiday, infact, I didn't take any leave for the CNY, what else, least number of movies that I watch in CNY, only manage to catch 2 movies, oh ya, and most important I break my Weight record.. now is 82kg liao.. so SAD!!! :(

So many to share, but so little time to write. Guess got to put a stop now, hope I got more time to share more, bout my wedding preparation, my condo renovation and etc.

Friends, a very late wishing from me, Gong Xi Fa Chai.... and HAppy NEW YEAR!!!

3 comments:

bryan_shiro said...

hi loong,

better start cutting down your weight to lower the preasure on your back. Take Doctor Diet to help you reduce if necessary, have fresh fruits for breakfast, nice lunch, and least for dinner.

All the best!!

Dreamer said...

bryan : thks for your concern, I really got to find ways to cut down weight, besides health and back, I am planning to take wedding photo in May, so, DIE DIE got to loose 5kgs and more in 2 MTHS!

Anonymous said...

In my opinion you have gone erroneous by.

 
Which Prison Break Character Are You?

More on Prison Break. Created by BuddyTV