Friday, August 14, 2009

Noon in 1U



I have spent a noon in 1U with my wife. We were there for G.I.Joe. Before the movie starts, went for a quick lunch. Since it is a quick lunch, as a chocolate lover, I decided to have our lunch at Theobroma Chocolate Lounge.
We ordered a hot and a cold chocolate drink, and 2 sandwiches. I enjoyed the chocolate drink very much, don't really know how to describe, I just love it.

About the movie, just another pop-corn movie, with lots of action and fun to watch.

2 comments:

[SK] said...

i sometimes really wonder why chocolates can be that expensive??!! guess your cup of iced chocolate is enough for up to three days of 雜飯 right?? haha..

Dreamer said...

sk : depends on the dishes you have in yr mixed rice lah.. hahaha..2.5 mayb... but once in a while ok lah.. i m not a coffee guy .. but a chocolate guy..

 
Which Prison Break Character Are You?

More on Prison Break. Created by BuddyTV