Wednesday, July 04, 2007

永远的偶像 - 譚詠麟


I just realized before I used this blog, I got another blog at YAHOO360, and there area few articles there. Since this blog has been abandoned for quite sometimes, I guess is time to have some updates.


So, I am transferring some of my old articles to this blog.


I guess most people who listen to cantonese pop song, age range from 25 and above should know who Alan Tam is. Alan Tam, one of the top artists, singers in Hong Kong in 80s'.
However, I am not here to intro him. I guess people who like him will know him a bit here and there, people who don't like him wouldn't bother about him. For people who don't know him, I guess you may be able to find some articles about him in the following website -
http://www.tamwinglun.com/

Why write about Alan Tam? Simple, I like his song for more than two decades. I just want to share some history about how I started to like Alan Tam. When I was young, I enjoyed one song very much and since Alan Tam is famous at that time, I just assume that song is sang by him, and from there onwards, I started to listen to his song. However, the fact is, I just couldn't find the 1st song that I enjoyed, infact, that was performed by another LEGEND in 80s - LESLIE CHEUNG!

I have been listening to his song for so many years. Sometimes, the song's quality doesn't really matter. It just like making a call to an old friend, and starts recalled the old times. (Gosh!!!Does that mean I am old).

Alan Tam, will support you forever. Thanks for all the great songs, they have accompanied me for so many years, through happiness and sorrow.

No comments:

 
Which Prison Break Character Are You?

More on Prison Break. Created by BuddyTV