Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My PlayStation2

Since moving into my new condo, there are only a few activities I will do. Playing PS2 has been one of my favourite pass time. However, there are also a few incidents which related to PS2 and none of them is good thing. On Monday night, I just realized the game that I play on PS2 is stucked. I can't access to the next stage, have been trying to figure out if it is a Disc problem or the console issues, but still have no idea. I guess I got to bring it for repair, and hopefully it can be repaired, else I will have to stop playing PS2, and it might be a good thing to somebody.

2 comments:

[SK] said...

kekeke.. influence her to play together lorr..

Dreamer said...

sk : she said so, want me to teach her play PS2.

 
Which Prison Break Character Are You?

More on Prison Break. Created by BuddyTV