Sunday, April 20, 2008

not so good weekend

Since thursday, I felt sick, went to doctor, took medicine and get home earlier to rest. hopefully can recover soon. Too bad, it doesn't work that way, I am not only having fever, my nerve also got inflammation, so my back and left leg are in terrible pain. Luckily, I got some pain killer to reduce the pain but it is not a good way. Do hope I can get better in coming week. Sigh.. still got lots of things to handle, this unforeseen sickness really cost me a lot.

3 comments:

[SK] said...

perhaps you are destined for this rest, haha..

bryan_shiro said...

I think you better go to another Doctor. Sometimes it is virus infection and normal medicine they give is useless... pain killers cannot help you to heal.

Go and get a 2nd opion fast man.

Get well soon.

Dreamer said...

sk ans bryan : i got 3 days MC but i still got to work from home.. and i did upset 2 big customers, coz i can't provide progress for their project.

 
Which Prison Break Character Are You?

More on Prison Break. Created by BuddyTV