Thursday, April 10, 2008

Project Manager

Actually, I don't really bother what title my boss gave me, I am more concern on my wages. This title has been followed me for 13 months after I returned to Transwater, however I don't really feel that I deserved this title. Main reason - I am not really managing projects, I am more like application engineer at the moment, or maybe a "senior" application engineer, since I am still involve a lot in detail engineering, and software configuration.
I guess it is really the time to set a target for myself, or for the job that I am doing, I need to transfer or train up my subordinate to take over the detail engineering role. I need to focus in project management, schedule, costing and etc.
So, please call me engineer before I really feel that I deserve to be call a P.M.

No comments:

 
Which Prison Break Character Are You?

More on Prison Break. Created by BuddyTV