Monday, May 04, 2009

New Blog for my Xin Yee

I have paused my blogging for quite sometimes. I guess it should be time to pick up again. I just wonder how long does this blogging will last, because I have just created one blog for my lovely daugther, of course, I am still the one who going to update the blog, on my daughter's behalf. What am I going to post there? I guess mainly is some photo that I took for her, some magic moment that I have with her, and etc. However, I do hope you guys will drop by once in a while, to support my daugther blog.

However, it is not officially launch yet, because I have not started to upload the photo I took earlier. I will do it soon, and hopefully, Xin Yee's blog shall be ready by her full moon.

5 comments:

Chloe said...

one month old this sunday or so?

雪芬 shirls said...

wow !! I did not know your baby is already here ! Congrats !! Make sure let us know when the new blog is up :) Would love to meet Xin Yee :)

Dreamer said...

chloe : yup.. but full moon is on friday 8 may, i am thinking of invite you guys to my house a week or two after coming sunday

shirls : haha.. yaloh i didn't update my blog.. i will let u guys know bout it.. besides..thank you!

Jasin Ker said...

Well, this post is considered a briefing of your new writing/life for the transition.

How is it being a daddy now ?

Anonymous said...

any content coming ?

 
Which Prison Break Character Are You?

More on Prison Break. Created by BuddyTV