Sunday, May 10, 2009

Summer BlockBuster is back


Though I am busy taking care of my new born daughter (of course I am only the helper, my wife and the confinement lady are actually the one who take care of her) , I still manage to sneak out for some leisure time, because as usual May is where Summer BlockBuster starts, and as a blockbuster lover, how could I miss it.

2 weeks in a roll, I have watched Wolverine, and Star Trek. I enjoyed both movies, especially Star Trek, it is fun to watch how they remake (not really remake I guess, since I totally forget the origin Star Trek movies and series) a classic, and tell a story in a different way. Eventhough I am bored with time travel plot they used, I still got to admit that it is necessary for this movie, because it give you the excuse and reason, to start Start Trek in a new direction, and if the movie is selling good, I believe it gives more creativity and idea for the sequel. However, if there is a sequel, I really hope to see all the cast again, I think they have done quite an interesting job, and brought chemistry to the movie.

How about Wolverine, sad to say, the story is really predictable, so, it is all about action and action only. Though they tried to have two relationship lines for Wolverine, brotherhood and lover, I just don't really felt for it, guess it is just not good enough.

There will be more to come, Angels & Demons, Terminator Salvation, G.I. Joe, Transformer : Revenge of the Fallen and etc. I guess I will be storming movie theatre for 3 months.

4 comments:

雪芬 shirls said...

Ed and I will definitely go to watch Terminator !! Haha...I am surprised what I have become since I met Ed...I never a girl who likes to watch jam-packed action movie. Heehee..but recent movies like Iron Man, Dark Knight and now Star Trek are pretty cool !!

Dreamer said...

shrils : i think some girls like action pack movie too... my wife is a good example.. i dun think she likes drama...

Dreamer said...

shirls : ops.. type too fast.. and spell yr name wrongly.. so sorry

雪芬 shirls said...

oh? your wife like action pack movie too? interesting :) she does not look like one.Btw, best wishes to her being a mom !!

 
Which Prison Break Character Are You?

More on Prison Break. Created by BuddyTV