Friday, June 26, 2009

Bye Bye MJ


Early morning, I received a call from my close friend, he has brought me a stunning news, MJ died. Oh My God, one of my childhood idol, the "King of Pop", Michael Jackson is dead.

Wow, all the childhood memories are flashing in my head. I still remember how I loved his album "Bad". Th cassette has been played over and over until it was damaged. Somemore, I will never forget the MTV he has brought to us. Nevertheless, his unique "MoonWalk" is so amazing, and breath taking.

I have been following up his album until History. However, since then, he was surrounded with all kind of scandals and accuses, and it was quite sad that I have started to forget him, as one of my top idol, an leave Michael and memories in 90s era.

Not long ago, I was happy when news said that he will be on stage again, somemore, uncountable concert tickets sold out in hours. I still expecting to watch his live performance. I was quite exciting when news said there might be chances for him to re-visit Malaysia, and have another performance. I really want to see how he bring back his glory day.

It has been really a shocking news, that I would not want to believe that he has left us. Though I have kind of forget about him for a long time, in bottom of my heart, he will always be there, he has live in my life.

Michael, you are forever KING OF POP, and forever Legend !! R.I.P.

3 comments:

[SK] said...

may the legendary king of pop rest in peace in heaven..

Dreamer said...

yup.. i was so busy wif work.. and haven't blogging for a while.. but becoz of him... no matter how busy.. i MUST write something

Shirls said...

yep, totally.

although i am never crazy about him, he is so special and unique. i can't help but familiar with most of his famous songs.

and i am surprised, how much influence he had me till now. i am listening to all his old songs right now....bringing back not only memories of him...and memories of our good old days...

RIP MJ....

 
Which Prison Break Character Are You?

More on Prison Break. Created by BuddyTV