Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Mutlitasking

Two huge projects have been handovered to me, and these projects require a lot of documentation to submit for approval. Morning, I might be writing technical proposal for project A,noon I am checking customer specification for project B, evening I am on the phone with vendor to ensure they have quoted me the proper items that I need. Nevertheless, there are still phone call to answer, technical issue to solve for the junior engineers, and meeting to attend. Everything needs immediate action, however, I really don't know if I have given enough attention to all. All I know is I am in rush, most paperwork that I prepared, solution that I provide, I didn't even have time to reconfirm, save and send, try and see is the only option I have.

Someone told me, multitasking means one handles different tasks and all task are in good hand. In my case, which word is best to describe my situation? Any suggestion?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O..C..T..O..P..U..S..

Anonymous said...

ha ha ! SK is right :)

 
Which Prison Break Character Are You?

More on Prison Break. Created by BuddyTV