Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.


Last Friday, I decided to bring my colleagues to The Curve, treat them lunch. None of us know what to try, then 1 of my colleague suggested to try the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant, according to him, this restaurant is inspired by the 1994 film Forrest Gump.

The restaurant is well decorated, and of course the food on the menu looks amazing too. Furthermore, the waiter here seems quite friendly, they gave you a warm greeting, and sunshine smiling face. After spending sometimes with the menu, my colleagues decided to let me take the lead. So, without hesitate, we ordered a few dishes, and share the food among each other. I was quite excited when I heard they serve Dr. Pepper as beverage, I haven't try once since I was back from the States. Nevertheless, the waiter also offer us to have free refill for our drink, if we are able to answer a few questions related to the movie correctly.

Overall, this place is decent, and the food is tasty, too bad, my wife doesn't really enjoy western food, else I will bring her to this place, maybe for Christmas celebration.

4 comments:

[SK] said...

so did you guys successfully get the free flow prize from the waiter??

what did he asked?? let me know so that i can answer and get free flow next time i visit.. haha!!

Dreamer said...

sk : we got it through some clues given by the waiter.. there are various questions related to the movie.. it is up to them what to ask

Jasin Ker said...

This place sound interesting...even the name of the restaurant is special ! Good recommendation !

Dreamer said...

jasin : so.. hope u will go there and try out the food.. and let me know what u think bout it

 
Which Prison Break Character Are You?

More on Prison Break. Created by BuddyTV