Thursday, December 18, 2008

Nokia 5800


I have been using my Sony Ericsson P900 for quite sometimes (4-5 years). I would really like to get a new phone. There are couple of models that has been short listed earlier, SE X1, HTC Diamond, iPhone3G. However, they are still not my cup of tea, SE X1 is rather expensive(3k le!), whereas HTC sounds new to me, and lastly Iphone3G is not officially available in Malaysia.

Through some browsing and research, I then realize Nokia has designed a new hand phone, that trying to complete with Iphone market, and it was called "Tube - the iPhone killer" at early stage, and now is knowed as Nokia 5800 XpressMusic.

You can call this "Love at First Sight". Before I go into detail study of this phone, I have already fall in love with it, I would really want to own it. However, I am not going into detail about this phone, since there are tonnes of article all over the net.

According to mobileworld, Nokia will launch 5800 in Pavillion on 9th January 2009. I am really looking forward to it. The only fallback for me to own this phone - if it is pricey.

No comments:

 
Which Prison Break Character Are You?

More on Prison Break. Created by BuddyTV