Tuesday, September 25, 2007

104 Deg Farenheit FeVeR + unBearablE soRE Throat

I had a terrible weekend after attending Jacky's concert. Anyway, I guess it is my own fault. After lunch break on Friday, I started to feel dizzy, and the throat is like burning. So, I decided to take the afternoon off, and went home to take a rest. However my condition was still bad after an hour rest. I have been spending so much for the ticket, I am not going to give up the concert, therefore, I went to clinic, and get some fever tablets, just incase I got fever. I guess fever tablet is just not enough, and I end up with 104 Deg. Farenheit High Fever and 6 days Medical Leave.

For the past few months, I guess I am weak in a way I have been having sore throat and fever every month. Whenever I seek doctor's advise, the only feedback - "Do more exercise, Drink more water, Control diet, Less intake oily and heaty food". No wonder, I am weak, because I do have problem to live my life in such a way, 1st of all, I can't really do exercise since my back problem still not yet recovered, then oily and heaty food is my favourite. So, the only adjustment I manage to do - Drink more water. I hope this will help a little bit, or else, I really need to seriously consider to change my lifestlye, in order to have a healthy life.

No comments:

 
Which Prison Break Character Are You?

More on Prison Break. Created by BuddyTV