Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Solution of Writting More Post

11 Years of Chinese education backgroud, however, end up with writting in english. I prefer to use chinese, unfortunately the chinese text input is killing me. The duration of completing one post is like taking forever. Maybe that's the main reason I seldom write new post, and update my blog. I guess, finally I found my solution, instead of sharing my stuff in chinese, I rather use my broken english, to write my post.

So, I guess from now on, I will be albe to write more posts, and have more writting to look back for years to come. Hooray!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pratice makes perfect - just need to get used to the software.. anyway, sometimes it's better to write in chinese, but sometime's you just need to write it in english.. it all depend..

 
Which Prison Break Character Are You?

More on Prison Break. Created by BuddyTV