Friday, September 07, 2007

Pity My Blog

After I read friends' blog, I do have such question, why people have time to write new post, share their thoughts, but not you? Ya, sometimes I really felt pity with my own blog, created this blog for a year plus, but there is just around 10 posts, really too little. Maybe, I am not good with time management, or just maybe not confidence with my own writting skill, that's why so reluctant to write. Anyway, I really wish to write more posts, share more thoughts, kept more stories. So, I have promised myself, no matter how, maybe once a month, quarterly, or annually, I will have some new posts. I will try hard to keep this blog alive, may my DREAM come true!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blog is not something you have to write, but is rather something you wish to write..

 
Which Prison Break Character Are You?

More on Prison Break. Created by BuddyTV