Monday, September 10, 2007

MATTA fair

This is my second time went to MATTA fair, I have nearly forgotten when is my first visit to MATTA fair, anyway, not important at all.

This time, my purpose to MATTA fair, try to get some cheaper deal for Macau/Hong Kong tour. As usual, the place is packed with people, however, not as bad as I thought. After a few hours of survey, manage to get some ideas, and info. Anyhow, there isn't a lot of discount for the period that I plan to go, therefore, I didn't take up any offer from MATTA fair.

In order to firm the trip, I have already online purchase the flight ticket via air-asia, and pending for ground arrangement package. I guess I will check out with a few travel agency from the brochure, flyers from MATTA fair.

Spent RM3.00 for MATTA fair, and get to hang around in there fore a few hours, seems not bad at all. I am like already visited the world. HAHAHA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too bad, your professional amateur tour guide has already come back for good.. hahahaha!!

 
Which Prison Break Character Are You?

More on Prison Break. Created by BuddyTV