Thursday, September 27, 2007

Back In Action

I guess I have started to feel good with my blog. These few days I have been writing some new posts to share among friends, at least I know my beloved girl friend-Caryn and Ah Tee are reading my posts.

Nevertheless, I really like to thank Ah Tee, he has inspired me a lot with this blogging thingy. I have been reading and supporting his blog since he started with his SK/0617. There are quite a few times I kinda give up with blogging, however, I guess I do like to share my life with people, to give up seems harder that to write post, I keep asking myself why people can write, but not me?

SK/0617 does inspired me a lot at this point of view. Ah Tee has frequently update his blog with various stories, clips and photo, and most of them are interesting and fun to read. Since 13th March 2006, he has been posted 381 articles.

So, I started to realize this is all about sharing, when you feeling like telling your stories, you write, when you are not, just don't write. No one is forcing you to do so. You do it because you feel good about it. You are not going to exam, you need not get 100% for the post you write, you can have all sort of wrong grammar, crazy spelling mistake, and yet you manage to express yourself.

So, I guess I am 101% back in action.

Ah Tee - Thanks for all your comments. Haha, even my girl friend never leave me any comment here. Oh ya, and also about the re-establish the link back in your blog. Yeah!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

好大頂帽兜頭笠落嚟噃, 受唔起啊.. 加油啦朋友..

 
Which Prison Break Character Are You?

More on Prison Break. Created by BuddyTV