Monday, October 01, 2007

Miss Call

How do you guy treat miss call? Do you return miss call? Or you just ignore it since you might feel that if there is something important, the caller should drop sms instead of expecting the receiver to call back when there is a miss call? Anyway, different people might have different way to approach miss call. So, I guess I shouldn't have the attitude to expect people to call back. SMS should be a better way to communicate instead of calling a number for a few times, and expecting someone to return your call, however at last there is no one returning the call.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always return miss call if it is from a known number; however I won't bother to return miss call from an unknown number... Hope this won't sound too rude.

Dun get frustrated with it.. Not worthy to have your mood affected with this trivial matter. Cheers up, my dear dear;-)

Anonymous said...

if i don't know the number, i would definitely ignore it.. if it's somebody i know, i will most of the time call back, unless he/she has already left me a message..

 
Which Prison Break Character Are You?

More on Prison Break. Created by BuddyTV