Monday, November 24, 2008

My Sunday

Every sunday is basically the same for Caryn and I, the usual routine for us will be breakfast, couch potatoes, lunch, movies/couch potatoes again, dinner and then triple couch potatoes, and good night.

However last Sunday has been a little bit different. I got a small gathering with 3 close friends of mine. Since my wedding, I have almost forgotten how long haven't I spoken with my friends for more than 30 minutes. So, we all met up in WongKok Char Chan Teng at Brem Mall. Anyway there is nothing much about this mall, it is so called the 1st digital mall in Kepong, however it is really nothing fancy about this mall, and I guess I hardly spend my time here if not for this gathering. Though the mall isn't interesting, the food is quite delicious, and the best part of it, it is free, thanks to Bryan who treated us the lunch.

We then stayed in the restaurant, and start chatting. We spent two hours plus in the restaurant chatting all sort of things happen surroudning us, which was quite fun actually. (I hope Caryn will understand that, because I am sure Caryn and I are not into such conversation, politics, econ, properties and etc.)

After we finished up with our gathering, I then realized they have interest to visit 1 of the show unit around Kepong area. So Caryn and I decided to tag along, and it was another wonderful experience, because most show unit is purposely designed to attract buyer, and we likes to see how people decorate and design the house. The show unit is a 3 storey linked house (Corner lot). It is well designed, and we all love the interior.

We chat with the property agent, and realize all units have been booked, except for bumi lots, nevertheless, there are already dozen of names registered to q-up for the bumi lots. It seems like no matter how bad is the economy, there are still a lot of people can afford to spent, and invest. These houses are not cheap, it costs 500k and above. Furthermore, the next phase will be even expensive, they plan to sell it at 700k, and the corner lot will be around 1mil.

We then call it a day after visiting the show unit, and back home to continue with our usual night routine.

No comments:

 
Which Prison Break Character Are You?

More on Prison Break. Created by BuddyTV