Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Buka Puasa Dinner

(Aik! I am not in the picture?!)

Damansara Division has been invited to buka puasa buffet dinner in One World Hotel. This is kinda big event for our division. As far as I remember, we haven't been together for such activities since CNY karaoke session. So, everyone seems exciting about it.
At first glance, the place seems well decorated, and the food looks so delicious, everyone started to walk around and plan which dishes is nice to start with. Later, I found out that dinner itself is not really that interesting, they do have variety of foods, however the quality is just normal, nothing to shout about. The good point about this dinner, it manage to gather everybody, because most of the time, we all busy with individual projects, outstation services, though working in the same office, there isn't many chances to catch up with each other. By having such event, all of us really can sit down together, have fun, know each other through conversation, share their experiences of life.
So, I guess I got to thank the host - Our dearest Encik Rahman Jantan to invite us for the dinner. By the way, this is my first Buka Puasa Dinner after so many working years with our Malay colleagues, and customer.

2 comments:

Hot Mama Wanna Be said...

yeah yeah....
me too enjoyed the night so much!!!!
it was the great and memorable occasion for me!!!!

Hot Mama Wanna Be said...

yeah yeah....
me too enjoyed the night so much!!!!
it was the great and memorable occasion for me!!!!

 
Which Prison Break Character Are You?

More on Prison Break. Created by BuddyTV