Friday, October 12, 2007

Raya Eve

Today, my office is extremely quiet, especially my project team, 20 over personnel, and now only left Uncle Yaw and myself. Most of our Malay colleagues already balik kampung, getting ready for their Raya day.

Just spoken to Uncle Yaw, and realized this used to happen during CNY time, and now since Malay colleagues have increased over the years, the same conditions happen for Raya, so during the Raya eve, only a few local people still stay back in office.

I actually enjoy working in such environment where no disturbance, no phone call, no distraction. I can concentrate on what I want to do. However, the only problem is lack of a big gang of colleagues accompany me for lunch.

Another 3 hours to go, I guess I should also start buildi up some holiday mood. In fact, I did, I have planned for a few activities for this holiday. I hope everything will go as it is, not expecting any surprises leh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we did had an eventful day today..

 
Which Prison Break Character Are You?

More on Prison Break. Created by BuddyTV