Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Gym Day

After MIA for a year plus, I have finally get back to the gym. I have been given myself excuses for not going to gym for the first few months, however I really can't go after I had my back injury. After months of treatment, my condition is getting better, and got advise from physician, that I can performs some light exercises, like treadmill, cycling, and cross-training.

This morning, I have forced myself to wake up 630 in the morning, by 700 I have reached California Fitness for my gym session. Wow, everything seems so difficult for me, especially during my treamill session. There is this old lady who jogs beside me, she is having Speed 7.5, and manage to jog for 30minutes without slowing down. As for me, after 10mins of jogging at the Speed of 6.5, I have been exhausted, and have to tune to a slower speed for the remaining 20mins.

First day of gym is quite exhausted, yet I felt happy with myself, cause I have confident in myself, I shall be able to keep it up this time. The only fallback - the parking cost is darn expensive, RM6.00 for 2 hours, I really need to find a cheaper place, and I don't mind to walk a distance.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Walking is also a good exercise - park further away and walk more..
hehehe. Just kidding ;-)

Anonymous said...

if you could force yourself to wake up in the morning to go to gym before work.. this is already 60% successful!! i used to do that few years back, but not now.. hahaha!!

Dreamer said...

haha, i am the other way round, last time i can't, however i guess this time i shall be able to do it. I am tired wif getting sick almost every month, and wondering which cloth can cover my fat fat tummy

bryan_shiro said...

Keep up the good work!! Well excercise is just half of the plan, another half is Diet. Eat healthy food and reduce those Fried/oily/animal product Food bit by bit.

We have to start now .. or else it will be too late.

 
Which Prison Break Character Are You?

More on Prison Break. Created by BuddyTV