Monday, October 22, 2007

See Ya Next Year!

I guess F1 has already replaced NBA, and become my favourite sport.

It has been hours after the final race of the year finished, I am still exciting about it. Almost every race has surprises, and you can't keep your eyes off for one single minute. When everyone thought Hamilton might be the World Champion in Shanghai, his car went off before entered the pit stop; when he grabbed 2nd position at qualifying in Brazil, he still own the largest chance to be World Champion, but what happen at last, he has gear box problem, and finished 7th position. Nevertheless, the excitement not only on the track, off the race, you still have McLaren obtains Ferrari's technical documents case, Alonso complaints about not being fairly treated by Mclaren issue, and etc.

Last year, I was so miserable after my favourite driver, Schumacher retired from F1 race, I was worry there might not be any excitement in the race. However, I guess I was so WRONG. This year is really a great year for F1 lover, maybe exception for McLaren fans out there.

I am really looking forward for 2008, Could Hamilton fight back? Will Alonso remains in McLaren? What role that Massa plays in Ferrari? Will Renault claim back the glory year in 2005-2006? Tonnes of question raise, and the answer will be reveal in upcoming year - 2008.

See ya next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

長江後浪推前浪啊, 朋友~~

 
Which Prison Break Character Are You?

More on Prison Break. Created by BuddyTV